The following symptoms and many more have all been attributed to a Candida yeast infection.
· Conditions of the skin: Athletes foot, ringworm, psoriasis, eczema, rashes, itching, easy bruising, acne, fungal nail conditions.
· Conditions of the digestive tract: abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhoea, irritable bowel syndrome, bloating, belching, intestinal gas, indigestion or heartburn, mucus in stools, rash or blisters in the mouth (oral thrush), painful oesophagus, rectal irritation, food sensitivity or intolerance, dry mouth or throat, bad breath.
· Conditions of the reproductive system: vaginal burning, irritation or discharge (thrush), endometriosis, infertility, period pains, menstrual irregularities, pre-menstrual tension, breast tenderness, loss of sexual feeling. In men: impotence, prostatitis.
· Conditions of the urinary tract: frequency, burning, urgency
· Conditions of eyes, ears, nose, throat and chest: nasal congestion, post-nasal drip (catarrh or mucus running down back of throat), itchy nose, sore throat, laryngitis, loss of voice, cough, recurrent bronchitis, pain or tightness in the chest, wheezing, shortness of breath, asthma, spots in front of eyes, erratic vision, burning or watering eyes, recurrent infections in ears, fluid in ears, ear pain, deafness, sinusitis, dizziness, loss of balance.
· Conditions of joints, muscles and nervous system: muscle aches, muscle weakness, paralysis, painful joints, swollen joints, numbness, burning or tingling.
· Conditions affecting the mind, as well as the body: fatigue, lethargy, feeling drained, depression, poor memory, feeling ‘spacey’ or ‘unreal’, inability to make decisions, attacks of anxiety or crying, panic, drowsiness, lack of coordination, inability to concentrate, mood swings, pressure above the ears, a feeling of the head swelling, insomnia.
· Poor circulation: cold hands and feet, general chilliness.
· Shakiness or irritability when hungry.
· Body odour which is not relieved by washing.
These symptoms have been taken from Erica White’s Beat Candida Cookbook.
In her book she goes on to suggest that M.E., or Chronic Fatigue syndrome symptoms are indistinguishable from severe candidiasis. She is so convinced that she has written a book specifically targeting chronic fatigue syndrome: M.E.; Sailing Free.
An Italian Oncologist Dr Tullio Simoncini, is certain that Cancer is in fact candida. In every case of cancer, Candida is present.
On this subject:
´Cancer patients undergoing radio or chemotherapy did not finally succumb to the cancer itself, but to an infestation of candida albicans´.
taken from Contemporary Oncology Magazine 1993 In the USA.