This is the company that I recommend for most general supplements. I use them for myself and my family and I also recommend them to clients. I trust their integrity, they offer incredible customer service and have a deep understanding of the work that I do.
By all means explore and research yourself but sometimes it is good to have the leg work done for you.
Click on the referral image link below, to take you straight through to their website. The product codes for supplements that I have found useful are found beneath the logo. (Those not associated with Nutrigold have separate individual Amazon links.)
- Magnesium Citrizorb – 60 caps – Product Code; NC012 (or NC013 for 120 caps)
- Supamag Plus – 60 caps, Product code; NC 032: a multi vitamin to support the absorption and utilisation of magnesium in the body.
- Betaine 200mg & Pepsin 20mg 90 caps Product Code: NC145– stomach acid support and to test stomach acid; Click here to see how do the challenge.
- Zym-otic 60 Capsules – Product code: NC264: Digestive enzymes to facilitate breakdown of carbohydrates, fats and proteins and support the liver:
- Colex (Digestive & Bowel Support) – Product code: NC 256: Contains many plant botanicals such as fennel, peppermint, ginger, turmeric, papaya extract and pepsin, to support gut function, but also psyllium husks, inulin, L. Glutamine, and Bifidobacterium lactis and B. Bifidium.
- Superlec Plus (Lecithin granules) – Product Code: NC060- helps to emulsify fats – liver support and also supports mucosal healing.
- Golden Aloe Vera (Whole-leaf concentrate) – Product Code: NC024 – Digestive / Stomach Acid production support and Intestinal Flora support in addition to supporting a healthy gut barrier.
S.Boulardii; to reinnoculate the gut:
Lipospheric Vitamin C; vitamin C is a component of collagen, is found in a high concentration in the adrenal glands and is used in high concentrations in our immune cells. When under stress animals produce vitamin C at higher levels than when under stress. We don’t make our own vitamin C! Can be bought in sachets or in a bottle.